April is going to be a busy month. I made myself a desktop calendar, and already, I can see the month flying by!
I’m realizing, looking at it, that I should have marked up the calendar (I got it for being a Patron of JashiiCorrin, with modifications just using Photoshop CS and pics I took).
It’s going to be a doozy, though.
- April Fool’s Day on the first
- Easter is on the 5th
- Josh’s birthday is the 18th.
- Josh gets his first tattoo on the 20th.
- He’s off that whole week, as well (18th through 25th, I believe)
- It’s the last full month of school. Big deal since I have a daughter graduating this year.
- I almost forgot: April 2nd, the kids get their first dose of the vaccine.
- Sometime in April, Josh is getting HIS second dose.
- April the 3rd, the pets are scheduled to get microchipped.
All right, that doesn’t seem like too much, but if you add in that I have to work during all of that, you’ll see my panic.
Okay, panic isn’t the right word, but WOW, I’m already feeling overwhelmed.
Im reading an amazing book called Good Morning, Good Life. It’s about creating a morning routine to improve your life.
One of the suggestions is time-blocking. On a calendar. I use Google Calendar.
I love how colorful it is. How easy it is to duplicate multiple events.
And I can easily see the day in pure time block style.
Next, I’ll be scheduling in my morning routines. Some will adjust, based on my work schedule, but, I need to stop just sleeping until I can’t any longer and rushing to get ready.
Which also means i need to work on a nighttime routine as well!