I won a free planner, a new goal planner, the Recollections Goal Planner from Michaels.
I’m actually interested to see how it’ll work for me. I have one from Plum Paper, and it just wasn’t the right fit for me.
This one is a little different, so we’ll see!
I foresee in 2022, I’ll be ordering a Makselife one. I like their compass format 😀
So, I guess I’ve decided to add planner content to the blog. And I’m trying to write this while the kitten tries to catch a fly, so pray for me.
I’m going with 2 planners for September. My A5 Archer and Olive bullet journal and my 7×9-inch Plum Paper daily (neutral).
I go back to work this week, and I’m not looking forward to it.
Goals. Goals. Goals.
Goals! I have them.
Goals, I need them.
Goals! I made them!
I decided on 5 track-able goals for the end of 2020.
1. Health based
2. Writing related
3-5 are home related!
Weigh 130 lbs
I don’t want to weigh less than 130, but if I’m over at the end of 2020, but I achieve the other goals for this, I’ll be more than happy.
- Drink half my body weight in ounces
- eat veggies most (2B Mindset)
- finish a workout program
Finish a First Draft
I want to write a novel. I want to write one really bad. This year, it’s going to be my year.
- set up OneNote for the novel
- create a basic plot
- write 50k (for NaNoWriMo)
- finish the book
I love our house, and I love the master closet. It’s big. But it’s a bit of a mess.
- Go through boxes (we still have boxes from when we moved)
- Organize hanging clothes (shirts/dresses/etc)
- Figure out organization. Some of our bathroom stuff needs to go in the closet. 😉
- Figure out lighting and shelves. If the organization needs an overhaul, we’ll have to change the shelving too. And I’m not a fan of the light fixture in it.
We have a good sized bedroom, but we both have a lot of clothes, and I refuse to part with what I don’t have to. Plus, I want to add a smallish desk to the room as well.
- go through clothes (meaning stuff that’s never going to fit again, and doesn’t have meaning to me, stuff like that)
- work on arrangement ideas 😀
- set up any furniture (I need at least one more dresser, and we plan on adding a tv to the room)
- make bedroom part of daily routine (picking up laundry, making bed, etc)
Set Up Office Area in the Basement
Our basement is full but unfinished (well, finished, but not …). So I’m trying to figure out how I want the basic area set up for the office area and working out.
- Get rid of the trash. You know, empty boxes, used things, etc.
- Work on arrangement ideas. I have over 1200 square feet to work with. That requires a plan 😉
- Set up the official workout area. We got the puzzle foam pieces to make it work.
- Figure out filming area. I want to be able to do videos, and well, I need an area to do it that doesn’t look busted and unfinished.
This is my bullet journal, set up for the month of September. I love how basic it is. It’s exactly what I need!
Continue reading “Planners? We Have Planners!”