April is going to be a busy month. I made myself a desktop calendar, and already, I can see the month flying by!
It’s going to be a doozy, though.
- April Fool’s Day on the first
- Easter is on the 5th
- Josh’s birthday is the 18th.
- Josh gets his first tattoo on the 20th.
- He’s off that whole week, as well (18th through 25th, I believe)
- It’s the last full month of school. Big deal since I have a daughter graduating this year.
- I almost forgot: April 2nd, the kids get their first dose of the vaccine.
- Sometime in April, Josh is getting HIS second dose.
- April the 3rd, the pets are scheduled to get microchipped.
All right, that doesn’t seem like too much, but if you add in that I have to work during all of that, you’ll see my panic.
Okay, panic isn’t the right word, but WOW, I’m already feeling overwhelmed.